The Dream Foundation – Equip to Soar
We believe that every human being needs a chance. A fair chance to show the world what they are made of. Discrimination and generalization are all too common in the poverty stricken communities and the amount of potential “world-changers and history-makers” that are overlooked is shocking. This is where we come in. This is what we believe we are called to do. So, who are we?
We are the Dream Foundation, a Christian Charitable Foundation set up to eradicate the inequality of opportunity in the world through educational activities. We operate globally – and we will go where we are called.
We focus on helping individuals discover their potential, giving them the knowledge and skills to change the future for themselves, their families and their communities.
Our Aims are:
- Impact poverty stricken areas by providing education, skills and resources that bring vision, hope, and change.
- Identify and develop future leaders, skill and equip them with sound value based foundations to build trust and support the development of the young people in communities.
- By the work that we do, people will have life changing encounters through which they will discover the power and the goodness of God.
- Establish relationships with key Christian mission movements that reach out and build relationships with spiritually, physically and psychologically struggling communities. (Provide training and physical resources.)
- Raise up Christian driven leaders in communities to help build trust and report with people so that we can have God impact and change their lives forever through the people they have come to know over the years.